The new EnTurbo SeriesAC Wave 2 Access Points, according to EnGenius, are designed to deliver ultra-fast speeds and expanded user capabilities to meet the high bandwidth requirements of today’s highly dense networking environments.
The product line also offers additional features including beam forming to increase throughput and range, multiple output as well as an extended and flexible deployment.
The EnTurbo Series comes with a complete portfolio to address different scenarios including Indoor, Outdoor as well as Tri-Band.
The new family of EnTurbo Series 11ac Wave 2 Access Points includes:
EnTurbo Outdoor Access Points:
- ENS500-AC: 11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- ENS500EXT-AC: 11ac Wave 2 Access Point with External Detachable Antennas
- EnStation5-AC:11ac Outdoor Wave 2 Long-Range Bridge
- ENS620EXT: 11ac Wave 2 Access Point MU-MIMO with External detachable antennas
EnTurbo Indoor Access Points:
- EAP1300: 11 ac Wave 2 Access Point
- EAP1300EXT:11 ac Wave 2 Access Point with external detachable antennas
Tri-Band Access Point:
- EAP2200:11ac Wave 2 Access Point, Tri-band, with built-in antenna
The EnTurbo series of 11ac wireless managed access points can be operated as standalone devices in an existing network, or 1,000+ access points can be centrally-managed by the EnGenius ezMaster Network Management Software regardless of their physical locations. EnGenius requires no AP licensing or technical support fees to lower total cost of ownership (TCO), in its bid to provide a better price-to-performance ratio.