Canon Middle East is strengthening its channel network with the addition of a new strategic partner in Lebanon, the company has announced. In partnership with PrintKom, a print solutions provider, Canon is consolidating its channel strategy in the Levant region, and is focusing on growing its market share in the thriving graphic arts industry in… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Canon Middle East channel
- AccessData named HP AllianceOne Partner of the Year for security
- Comguard, EnGenius to hold UAE training workshop
- AT&T Cabling Systems signs Westcon as Middle East distributor
- EMC appoints Nazim Fraijat as MD for Levant and emerging Africa
- Redington Gulf to distribute Nexans products in East Africa
- Reseller celebrates channel champions at Partner Excellence Awards
- Emirates Towers reaches capacity as Reseller launches Partner Excellence Conference
- Abu Dhabi authorities seize over 1,000 fake Xbox 360 games
R&M upgrades fibre optic cables for data centres
R&M on Sunday announced that it had upgraded its entire range of fibre optic cables for data centres to bend-insensitive multimode fibre (BIMMF) standards.
AMD previews ‘world’s first’ 5 GHz CPU processor
At the E3 conference this week, AMD unveiled what it says is the world’s first commercially available 5 GHz CPU processor, the FX-9590.
Imation unveils Nexsan Assureon next-gen object store
Imation this week unveiled its next-generation object store, the Nexsan Assureon secure automated archive solution, which, the vendor said, cost-effectively consolidates storage tiers, secures data and simplifies storage management.