The AccessData Group recently ventured into the region to cater to the demand for enterprise scale advanced security solutions. The company is now on the lookout for the right channel partners to help expand its reach and leverage the growing demand for these solutions at a significant competitive advantage. The commoditisation of the Internet has… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Simon Whitburn
- AccessData named HP AllianceOne Partner of the Year for security
- Comguard, EnGenius to hold UAE training workshop
- AT&T Cabling Systems signs Westcon as Middle East distributor
- EMC appoints Nazim Fraijat as MD for Levant and emerging Africa
- Redington Gulf to distribute Nexans products in East Africa
- Reseller celebrates channel champions at Partner Excellence Awards
- Emirates Towers reaches capacity as Reseller launches Partner Excellence Conference
- Abu Dhabi authorities seize over 1,000 fake Xbox 360 games
R&M upgrades fibre optic cables for data centres
R&M on Sunday announced that it had upgraded its entire range of fibre optic cables for data centres to bend-insensitive multimode fibre (BIMMF) standards.
AMD previews ‘world’s first’ 5 GHz CPU processor
At the E3 conference this week, AMD unveiled what it says is the world’s first commercially available 5 GHz CPU processor, the FX-9590.
Imation unveils Nexsan Assureon next-gen object store
Imation this week unveiled its next-generation object store, the Nexsan Assureon secure automated archive solution, which, the vendor said, cost-effectively consolidates storage tiers, secures data and simplifies storage management.