Cash Converters, a specialist in buying and selling of used goods has announced the opening of its first store in the region. As part of its services, the company will offer customers fair prices for used electronic items and other goods which it will then put up for sale at its store on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
Posts Tagged: Trading in used goods
- Authorities seize over 1m counterfeit HP printing products
- Agilent signs Prologix as GCC distributor
- AccessData named HP AllianceOne Partner of the Year for security
- Comguard, EnGenius to hold UAE training workshop
- AT&T Cabling Systems signs Westcon as Middle East distributor
- EMC appoints Nazim Fraijat as MD for Levant and emerging Africa
- Redington Gulf to distribute Nexans products in East Africa
- Reseller celebrates channel champions at Partner Excellence Awards
R&M upgrades fibre optic cables for data centres
R&M on Sunday announced that it had upgraded its entire range of fibre optic cables for data centres to bend-insensitive multimode fibre (BIMMF) standards.
AMD previews ‘world’s first’ 5 GHz CPU processor
At the E3 conference this week, AMD unveiled what it says is the world’s first commercially available 5 GHz CPU processor, the FX-9590.
Imation unveils Nexsan Assureon next-gen object store
Imation this week unveiled its next-generation object store, the Nexsan Assureon secure automated archive solution, which, the vendor said, cost-effectively consolidates storage tiers, secures data and simplifies storage management.